As we approach the end of this year, we are starting to focus on the future and you will see that we are still busy across a range of activities. We are:
- Working with the NGO to promote grey squirrel control groups across the UK to supplement the excellent control work done by BASC and the red squirrel conservation groups.
- Continuing to support Good Nature while they bring the A18 Trap through the Spring Trap Order tests and legislation.
- Continuing with funding research into a grey squirrel lure and always on the lookout for new and novel grey squirrel control methods.
- Welcoming new trustees and members of the management committee to keep our focus sharp and current.
- Reviewing our position on Pine Marten as a biological control predator for the grey squirrel.
- Reviewing the research potential regarding the scale of the landscape impact of grey squirrel damage.